The Weston County Board of Commissioners issue liquor licenses for businesses located outside the incorporated cities or towns in Weston County.  There are different types of licenses available and all are regulated by state laws. The Wyoming Department of Revenue/Liquor Division reviews all applications for compliance with sales tax and dispensing regulations. *Application for a Liquor License within an incorporated area must be made with the City or Town Clerk.*

Application for New License

Application for a new liquor license must be made with the Weston County Clerk.  You may request a form from the County Clerk’s Office; all forms must be signed and notarized.  The application must be accompanied by all required documentation and submitted to the County Clerk, along with the license fees and notice of hearing publication fees.

Types of Liquor Licenses and Fees

Notice of Hearing Publication Cost 

Fees vary 

Transfer of Ownership or Transfer of Location


Annual Permits

Annual Fee

Retail Liquor License within 5 miles of a City or Town


Retail Liquor License more than 5 miles from City or Town


Restaurant Liquor License


County Retail Malt Beverage Permit


Limited (Club) License


Bar and Grill Permit


Microbrewery Permit

Not Set

Resort Liquor License

Not  Set 

Winery Permit

Not Set

24-Hour Permits 


Catering Permit 


Malt Beverage Permit 


All County Liquor License Applications and 24 Hour Permits can be obtained from the Weston County Clerk’s Office, 1 West Main, Newcastle, WY 82701.

Click Here for:
Types of Licenses & Permits












Website design by Wyoming Network, Inc.